1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup finely shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
2 Tablespoons chopped chives
2 Tablespoons Major Grey's chutney
1 Tablespoon curry powder
1/2 cup chopped lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, chives, chutney and curry powder in small bowl until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Stir peanuts and cilantro together in a small bowl. Place cream cheese mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap or waxed-paper and roll into a ball.
- Sprinkle peanut mixture over cream cheese; roll to coat entire ball.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend. Serve with crackers.
Serves: Serves: 20-22