1 whole wheat muffin, split
1 slice Monterey Jack cheese
3 thin slices avocado
1 large egg white
1 Tablespoon (15 ml) salsa
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring, and cooking plate.
- Place half of muffin, split-side up, in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and avocado.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg white to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Rotate cooking plate handle clockwise until it stops. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Serve with salsa.
Serves: Serves: 1